62964 Little Panoche Road, Firebaugh, CA 93622
(831) 693-4430 info@merceyhotsprings.com




               

Registration Office

Built in the late 1800’s, the Registration Office (a.k.a. The Chapel) and originally known as the “Spring House” is the oldest building on the property. The original purpose of the building was for bottling the water which was distributed by the Owl & Liggett pharmacies for the bargain price of $1.35 per quart.